Surprise AZ Real Estate and Homes for Sale
View Surprise Homes for sale, New Homes in Surprise, Watch video tour's of Surprise AZ Retirement Communities, See photos of Resale Homes and Surprise MLS Listings, you could find the perfect home and community in Surprise AZ
Surprise AZ Retirement Communities
Surprise Homes for Sale under $0- $100,000
Surprise Homes for Sale from $100,000-$125,000
Surprise Homes for Sale from $125,000-$150,000
Surprise Homes for Sale $150,000-$200,000
Surprise Homes for Sale over $200,000
About Surprise Arizona: located in the northwest valley ia a place where community, family, and traditions are built. Surprise Arizona has a collection of distinctive neighborhoods with a small town feel and big city amenities. Surprise Arizona is located about 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Surprise Arizona is surrounded by mountain park lands, a regional lake and pristine, open Sonoran desert. Surprise Arizona was founded in 1938 by Homer Ludden, a state legislator. Ludden named the city after his hometown- Surprise, Nebraska.
- New, clean safe neighborhoods draw thousands of new residents every year.
- Money Magazine rates Surprise tops in the nation in job growth since 2000. Better jobs are being created all the time.
- Surprise Stadium is the Cactus League Spring Training home for the Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers.
- Surprise has the lowest major crime rate of any of the nine Valley cities with a population greater than 100,000.
- The City Council OK’ed a new regional mall in early 2007. The largest in the Valley, the mall is expected to create more than 20,000 jobs in Surprise.
- Residents love the pools, waterfalls and slides at the Aquatic Center.
- The just-opened fields of DreamCatcher Park are the city’s first all-access sports facility.
- A new 17-court Tennis Complex is underway, with center court seating for 5,000.
- Hit the links on one of Surprise’s eight golf courses.
- Hike and bike in the spectacular mountain vistas and clear desert air of the White Tank Mountain Regional Park.
The approximately 132-acre Surprise AZ Recreational Campus is comprised of:
- The Surprise AZ Aquatic Center featuring a zero depth area with water play features, flume slide, tunnel slide, vortex whirlpool, 8-lane competition pool, diving well with two 1-meter boards and concessions.
- Surprise AZ Stadium, which includes 10,500 seat stadium, 12 practice fields, 2 practice infields, 16 hitting tunnels, 8-acres multi-purpose turf and two clubhouses.
- Surprise Arizona Regional Library with a children’s library, adult library, multi-media computer lab and a collection of over 40,000 items in all formats.
- Countryside Recreation Center with collegiate-size basketball court.
- Gaines Park, Bicentennial Park, Three-Star Park, Stonebrook Park, Villanueuva Recreation Center and a 5-acre urban fishing lake.
Arizona Retirement Communities Sun City Grand, Sun City AZ., Sun City West AZ., Surprise AZ.,Buckeye AZ., Peoria AZ. & Goodyear AZ.
Arizona Retirement Community Sun City Grand in Surprise AZ: Sun City Grand is resort style community. When you drive through Sun City Grand there is no mistaken how they arrived with the name "Sun City Grand" with its stunning views of The White Tank Mountains, lush green golf course fairways, waterfalls & lakes.
Retirement Community Sun City Festival Ranch in Buckeye Arizona: By Del Webb is located at the foot of the White Tank Mountain’s. about 10 miles west of the Retirement Community Sun City Grand
Arizona Traditions in Surprise AZ:
Arizona Traditions is a Active Adult Resort Golf Course Gated Retirement Community nestled near the base of the White Tank Mountains. Arizona Traditions Hometown Neighborhood has approximately 1700+ homes.
Arizona Retirement Community Corte Bella: Corte Bella Retirement Community is located in Sun City West Arizona. This Retirement Community offers the feel of Santa Barbara California, with mission architecture. This gated golf course resort country club community is on 718 acres. This active adult Arizona Retirement Community by Del Webb has approximately 1,550 homes,
Trilogy Retirement Community in Peoria Arizona: Trilogy Is like living in a five star resort. Located in the beautiful foothills of north Peoria Arizona. Trilogy Active Adult Arizona Retirement Community is part of the multi-generational Community Called Vistancia
Arizona Retirement Community Homes in Sun City West AZ:
Del Webb began building Sun City West Arizona on 7,100 acres in 1979, and completed it in 1997. Sun City West offers a large variety of retirement home styles: Single family ranch style, condos, apartment style, duplexes, retirement homes and Casitas, Ranging in sq.ft. from 700+ to approximately.
Arizona Retirement Community PebbleCreek in Goodyear AZ: PebbleCreek is a Robson Community near the I-10 Freeway for easy access to down town Phoenix, with views of the White Tank Mountains & the Estrella Mountains.
CantaMia Arizona Retirement Community New Homes: A new Retirement Community in Goodyear AZ Located in the Estrella Mountain Preserve area.This Resort Lake Community is located within the beautiful master planned community of Estrella Mountains. CantaMia offers large open spaces, water ways and lakes.
Retirement Community Homes in Sun City Arizona: Del Webb, Sun City Arizona the original, was built between 1960 - 1979. Sun City is self contained with its own shopping, restaurants, banks, medical, post office and gas stations. Sun City AZ is drawing new life into the community many new home owners have bought and remodeled.
Sun Village in Surprise AZ:
Located in the northwest valley Sun Village is close to Sun City West & Sun City Grand retirement communities. Sun Village is a gated golf course active adult community with mature landscape, lakes, walking & biking trails are located through out the community.
Retirement Community Homes in Ventana Lakes located in Peoria AZ & Sun City AZ: Ventana Lakes started in 1986 has 9 lakes and waterfalls covering approx. 30 acres of scenic walking trails & docking areas, all you need is a paddle boat and a fishing pole.
Retirement Community Homes in Westbrook Village in Peoria AZ:
Westbrook Village has over thirty nine hundred homes with many styles to choose from. There are two large recreational complexes, complete with Olympic size pools, Tennis courts.
Surprise Arizona Real Estate & Homes for sale: Surprise Arizona has a collection of distinctive neighborhoods with a small town feel and big city amenities. Surprise Arizona is located about 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Surprise AZ is surrounded by mountain park lands, a regional lake and pristine, open Sonoran desert. Surprise Arizona was founded in 1938 by Homer Ludden, a state legislator. Ludden named the city after his hometown- Surprise, Nebraska.
Buckeye Arizona Real Estate & Homes for sale:Home to the new Sun City Festival Ranch new homes By Del Webb. Located in Buckeye AZ just 35 miles west of Phoenix, town planners project that Buckeye Arizona will take at least 30 years for the nearly 600-mile planning area that stretches from almost Wickenburg to Gila Bend, the Hassayampa River to Perryville Road, to be built out.
Peoria Arizona Real Estate & Homes for sale: Peoria AZ is Located northwest of the city of Phoenix, and is considered part of the greater Phoenix area. Peoria covers about 117 square miles.
Goodyear Arizona Real Estate & homes for sale: Home to the award winning PebbleCreek Retirement Community. Goodyear AZ is Located about 20 minutes west of downtown Phoenix, nestled near the base of the Estrella Mountains, Goodyear Arizona is one of the fastest growing cities in the state.